Call or Text to Book Your Appointment Today: (204) 487-3023
When it comes time for summer, you can’t wait to get in your bikini and be poolside or even lay out by the beach. However, if you’ve accumulated some hair over the winter, you’re probably desperate to do something to get rid of it. If you’re not wanting to shave or wax, why not consider coming into Lashes by Lisa for some body sugaring? Body sugaring is a very safe and sanitary practice and is a natural way to get rid of all your unwanted hair. It involves no harsh chemicals, but instead only water, sugar and lemon juice.
Sugar will be applied in the opposite direction that the hair is growing and then removed in the direction of the hair growth. This is done so that we can remove as much of the root as possible. With the right maintenance, you will see your hair comes in much thinner, softer and much finer than it did in the past.
What You Should Know:
- If you are scheduled to come in for a bikini sugaring or a Brazilian sugaring, be sure that your hair is trimmed to ¼ inch prior to your appointment.
- If it is your very first Brazilian, you may want to consider having it done in stages to minimize pain and irritation.
- You should always avoid coming in for a body sugaring procedure when you are menstruating.
- If you do not have a good tolerance for pain, feel free to take some Advil, Tylenol or other over the counter pain medication half an hour prior to your scheduled sugaring.
- If you exfoliate to remove dead skin cells, please be sure to avoid exfoliating the day before your body sugaring and the day after.
- Avoid bathing, tanning and other forms of direct heat the day you have your body sugaring procedure done.
- Avoid use of deodorants on the area you are having sugared.
- If you have skin that is sensitive, please know that small, red bumps may appear but will not last long after the procedure is done.
Pricing Is As Follows:
- Brows – $10 – $12
- Lip – $7
- Under arms – $15
- Half arm – $25
- Full arm – $35
Prices for mens’ sugaring are available upon request and all prices are subject to change. Give us a call at Lashes by Lisa and let us set you up for a consultation appointment with one of our highly trained and certified technicians. We are happy to discuss our services with you and answer any questions you may have. Let us get you in our schedule so that you can look great and be hair free for the summer season. Shaving is annoying and time consuming, but Lashes by Lisa can have you in and out in no time.